Our Sustainability Commitment
True progress takes continuous effort. To create the world we want to live in we stand by our commitment to always make the choice that has the most sustainable impact. We promise to always make decisions with consideration for people and planet over profit.
We have strong principles that guide us, and we’re putting these principles in action daily.. When I was 10, I won a scholarship to Sunship Earth, a sleepaway camp through Halifax Rec, where I learned about the natural world... and had to have leec
This is all to say, nature and I have had a long beautiful relationship with each other. I respect her and want to protect her so future generations can enjoy her and live healthy lives because of her.
- All of our liquid products come in refillable and recyclable glass bottles.
- We offer a local bottle exchange
- Our 3 Daily Rituals products (Cleanse, Mist & Nourish) come in an aluminum refill that will fully refill our glass bottles 3 times.
- If we have to use bubble wrap or any type of plastic packaging, we reuse the stuff that our ingredients and packaging came in.
- We source as many organic and biodynamic ingredients as we can.
- We give back to our community through various initiatives such as our Giving Tuesday fundraiser which raised enough funds to gift 19 x 3 Daily Rituals bundles to the current residents of Adsum House for Women & Children
- We believe that money should never be a barrier to being able to care for yourself so often barter our skincare for other products and services.
We're always looking for ways to improve our reach in these areas. Should you have a great idea or suggestion, we would love to hear from you! Please email us at -